Heart Box Pendant (phys obj sale)

Write reviews on the vendors whom you purchased stuff from.

Heart Box Pendant (phys obj sale)

Postby tomasrey88 » Sun May 11, 2014 6:51 am

Physical Object Price = $29.98 (Image) for QTY 2:

Description
This is Emmett Lalish's Preassembled Heart Box with my own personal twist. I've added a small loop on it so that you may wear this on a necklace like a pendant. Necklace not included.

The size is approximately 6 x 7 cm (2.3 inches, 2.7 inches).

Available in the following colors; red, black, white, orange, pink, brown, and grey. I make and sell the item in batches of 2, so both have to be the same color. If you order 4 then you can have 2 colors.

Payment
If paying with Bitcoin, please PM me the following information immediately after you've paid (you may copy and paste this list);
  • Time of order:
  • Item number: 140511022455
  • Quantity:
  • Name:
  • Address:
  • Email:
  • Phone:

Bitcoin Payment QR Code:

Your item is custom made to order. I will start work on your order after payment is made in full.

Shipping
USA shipping is by USPS and costs $6.28 (Image).
International shipping is by FedEx and costs $116 (Image).
All shipping is insured and tracked.
Item is made to order. I will make it and ship it as soon as possible. To account for unforseen delays, I promise that it will take 6 to 8 weeks to arrive.

Refunds and Exchanges
I guarantee that the item is as described and it arrives undamaged. If it does arrive damaged, I do purchase shipping insurance for all items shipped. I am on ebay as antiqueartman and I have a nearly perfect rating with over a decade of selling experience there. Otherwise, there are no refunds nor exchanges.

Item Number 140511022455: http://www.3dprintfilemarket.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1379
tomasrey88
Site Admin

Return to Reviews