READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING!! Registering and immediately violating Forum rules WILL RESULT IN YOUR REGISTRATION AND POSTS BEING DELETED. The most common rule violations are 1) use of profanity, abbreviated profanity, or pseudo-profanity; 2) personal attacks against other Forum Members, and 3) posting items for sale or listing training classes without first complying with appropriate Forum rules. The spirit of the "Ten Year Old Daughter Rule" still applies (If you don't want your ten year old daughter to hear it, then it is profanity). Please take this seriously, the Moderators certainly do!
By accessing "3dprintfilemarket.com" (hereinafter “we", “us", “our", “3dprintfilemarket.com", “http://www.3dprintfilemarket.com"), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “3dprintfilemarket.com". We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “3dprintfilemarket.com" after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they", “them", “their", “phpBB software", “www.phpbb.com", “phpBB Group", “phpBB Teams") which is a bulletin board solution released under the “General Public License" (hereinafter “GPL") and can be downloaded from www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions, the phpBB Group are not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: http://www.phpbb.com/.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, pornographic or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where "3dprintfilemarket.com" is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “3dprintfilemarket.com" has the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “3dprintfilemarket.com" nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
This is a "G" rated "family" forum, so please keep this in mind when choosing the subject matter of your post, as well as the language you choose. Additional specific rules are as follows:
1. No profanity, pseudo-profanity, or abbreviated profanity. If you are in doubt about a word, don't use it. Any profanity substitute that gets the profane message across is prohibited!
2. No personal attacks on other members - NONE! We can be respectful even in disagreement. If you're talking about the person rather than the issue, then the post will be deleted.
3. No racial or ethnic slurs. Descriptions of persons in actual events are fine, so long as it doesn't constitute stereotyping.
4. No posting of messages promoting illegal conduct.
5. Posts with racist or antisocial comments or content are not allowed and links to sites with such content are not allowed.
6. Nudity and sex-related material and links are forbidden on the forum except for the ADULT section. Only material considered non-pornographic in the United States of America is allowed in the ADULT section. The standard that is used for this website is the library standard. If it is material that is available in a Texas public library then it is not pornographic and is allowed on the website in the ADULT section only. For example, the classical marble sculpture Rodin's "The Kiss" is considered pornographic in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, but images of this are available in my local public library. Therefore, even though this is an image of two nudes kissing, it is not pornographic and is allowed as long as it is in the ADULT section. Only users 21 years of age or older using 3dprintfilemarket.com in the following countries will be allowed to use the ADULT section of the forum; Canada, USA (but not in the state of Alabama), Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Taiwan, and New Zealand.
7. Firearms are illegal in most other countries but legal in the United States of America. Firearms related material will only be allowed in the WEAPONS section only.
8. Sexually suggestive or provocative posts or images are forbidden unless it meets rule 6 and is posted in the ADULT section.
9. Blatant, global, or rampant bashing of this website is prohibited. Discussions of specific identifiable events presented factually are fine.
10. Do not hijack threads. If a post gives you an idea for a new or different discussion, start a new thread.
11. The "Other" category is not special. You still need to follow these "Forum Rules".
12. Signature lines:1) Signature lines are limited to 4 lines. Photos in signature lines 2) Photos in the signature line can be no larger that 128 x 256. If you would like to keep the same image ratio as the original, it is acceptable to make it 128 pixels high with an appropriate width not exceeding 384 pixels. No animated .gif's in signature lines.
You are allowed to advertise your business in the signature line. Do not spam and post only to advertise your business. Provide genuine content by answering other posters' questions.
13. Cheesecake/beefcake threads and posts are not allowed here. If you want to look at or post pictures of scantily-clad women (or men) please do so elsewhere. This isn't the place for it. You may only post such threads in the ADULT section and these posts must meet rule 6.
14. Avatars area allowed but they are subject to all of the Forum Rules. If it wouldn't be allowed as a photo in a post, or if it sends a message that would violate forum rules, then it is not appropriate as an avatar. The default size limit is 80X80 and a maximum file size of 6144 kb. http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/ is one of numerous websites that allow you to create an avatar from an exiting photo.
15. Links to LiveLeak.com are prohibited unless it is in the ADULT section. LiveLeak.com has a number of videos that would be appropriate for posting on 3dprintfilemarket.com. Unfortunately, it also has advertising/links to porn sites on most if not all of its video. Therefore, links to LiveLeak.com are prohibited.
16. Business logos and use of business names as user names are allowed only if you are the owner of that name. Business names are trademarked intellectual property so using other people's trademarks is intellectual property theft. This includes use of a logo in signature lines, as an avatar, or in the body of posts. ( Logos can be included in the body of a post, if it is germane to the subject matter.) This rule does not prohibit placing a link to your business website in your signature line once you have 5 meaningful posts, but such links must be in default font size. As a business owner, do not spam. Post genuine answers to other people's questions. Do not post to every thread with a "I agree," response just to get your signature line in as many discussion threads as possible. Those who do this will be banned forever.
17. Posting material from other sources - When quoting material from other websites or sources, the following rules apply:a. Give credit to the author and publication either at the beginning of the quote, or at the end. When the format allows, put the title of the article at the beginning;
18. Temporary or disposable email addresses. It is necessary to use legitimate email addresses. Most disposable or temporary email domains have been put on the banned list and others will be added as they are identified.
19. You must also agree to the Terms of Service for this website.
DID YOU READ THIS DOCUMENT!!!? PLEASE DO BEFORE using this forum!